Wednesday 25 November 2015

Kota Nazim... a throwback...

Hey guys... in this entry i would to share some my memories on board a vessel named Kota Nazim. For your information, i sail on Kota Nazim as Deck Cadet. Sadly, i just onboard this mother vessel for only one month which is very short period of contract due to company have to employed arm guard to ensure the ship and crew safety while ship in Somalia water...because of this, the company have to sent me home due to insufficient cabin. Im quite sad but at the same time im happy because i can celebrate Raya with my family. LOLzzz

Crazy head AB

Add caption

the bosun, me and Ab

with Ab and Os from myanmar

one of the my fav spot because from here i see almost everthing

something down there????

with my second mate, Mr Hassan Twalib Ali which is former student of  Alam

finally,.. the most humble captain that i ever known.



0 comments:

Post a Comment