Saturday 21 November 2015

Borneo Trip with Save Budget!




After being away for over 3 years, I eagerly to reconnect with my high school friends. Most people maintain a wide social network to keep in touch with their friends. 

But for me, a traveling with your old friends is the best way for you to maintain your friendship. Even when you are return from the trip that you took with your friends, you will keep those golden memories and share them for the rest of your lives. 

Nobody could ever took those away.

Last June, it was my first Borneo Trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with some of my friends. 

It took us about 8 hours driving to reach there from Bintulu Town. 

We started our journey with a woobly 'Proton Waja' to Miri Town that my friends and  I were convinced we're not gonna make it(to Sabah). 

Then at Miri, a surprise! 

A  'bau kedai' Proton Saga with plastic wraps have given to us by my eldest brother. 

We were so relieved! 

The journey continues to Brunei Darussalam where I met my cousin and stayed one night over there. 

The next day, the journey continue to Kota Kinabalu. 

Truly saying, none of us really familiar with the route to Sabah. But, finally we make it! :) 

Thanks to 'Waze' for guiding us on this journey. 

We were enjoyed our trip damn much! 

Lets take a look at this photos shared. :D



took a wefie before sight-seeing

Waiting for our dinner..  -Seafood-




must try! Parasailing.. 
Everything on this earth just perfect.-amazed by the beauty of the sea-






"Embarking a journey with your old friends is an unpredictable voyage that every person should experience at least once a life."




0 comments:

Post a Comment